It is important to know we do not offer a crisis service and therapists are not always available to speak during these hours (as their time is reserved for face-to-face sessions).
In the event of an after-hours emergency, please don’t hesitate to:
– Present to the Emergency Department at your nearest public hospital, or call:
– 000 for Emergency Services
– Nepean Hospital Mental Health Unit: (02) 4734 2544
– After-Hours Crisis Team: 1800 011 511
– Consult your local GP if possible
We have a number of mental health assistance numbers on our Resources page – link here