Welcome to Riverlands Therapy Services, Est 1998
Going through a tough time? We can help.
Changes in life, relationships, health and work may challenge our ability to cope or function to our full potential. Stressful life events and daily hassles in multiple areas of our life may lead to troubling emotions and behaviour.
From time to time we just can’t cope alone.
We help kids, parents, teens, adults, couples and families with issues such as anxiety, depression, trauma, anger and grief. Here are just some of the problems you can visit us for:
- Feeling flat and sad a lot of the time
- Excessive worry or stress
- Sleep difficulties
- Self-esteem problems
- Life direction
- Parenting issues
- Eating disorders
- Self-harming / suicidal thoughts
- Difficulty managing anger
- Panic attacks
- Shyness and anxiety in social situations
- Loss and grief
- Study stress / motivation / organisation
- Relationship problems / Family conflict